- “Personalised Photo album per family post travel” Valid for departures starting 1st April 2019 till 30th June 2019
- Return Economy Class Airfare Included
- Overnight stay at the Hotels
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain – vegetarian.
Daily buffet breakfast (Breakfast includes bread, butter, jam, cereals, fruit juice, milk, tea and coffee)
07 Indian Jain – vegetarian – non-vegetarian dinners
What your tour price includes?
- Brussels :
- Visit Mini Europe | Orientation tour of Brussels
- Central Switzerland :Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen | Visit Mount Titlis in the world’s first rotating cable car | Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Paris :Visit to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower | Guided city tour of Paris
- Cologne :Visit the Cologne Cathedral
- Heidelberg :Take stroll at the Alstadt
- Black Forest :Visit black forest the home of cuckoo clocks
- Rhineland :Cruise on river Rhine
- All local taxes and services as of 1st September, 2018
- Cost of Visa and Medical Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only
What your tour price does not include?
Pre / Post – Tour Accommodation in Paris / Switzerland
(Includes accommodation per person per night and Continental breakfast. Does not include transfers.)
|Per Adult in a Twin/Triple Share||Per Adult in a Single||Child Under 12 Years Without Bed|
|Euro 100||Euro 180||Euro 75|
- The tour cost does not include POE charges and passport charges
- No porterage included
- 03 Euros per person, including infants, per day tips for drivers, guides and other service providers.
- Visa, Insurance and Transfers for Joining Direct departures
- Any services not mentioned in inclusion list
Visa, Passport & Insurance
- Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa. The costs of Schengen visa are included in your tour price
- This cost includes documentation, processing and consulate fees
- The Schengen Visa on your tour is valid for travel to Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, and France (In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable.)
- Passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of departure